. . . and miles to go before I sleep . . .
Dear Miles,Do you still have as much hair as you do in your picture? If you keep your opinions to yourself what will you write about in your blog?
Dear Miles,I love that you are a novelist-but you look more like a dentist to me.
BioTech GirlI did want to be a dentist, but we had this weather situation, well, it's a long story
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Dear Miles,
Do you still have as much hair as you do in your picture? If you keep your opinions to yourself what will you write about in your blog?
Dear Miles,
I love that you are a novelist-but you look more like a dentist to me.
BioTech Girl
I did want to be a dentist, but we had this weather situation, well, it's a long story
Post a Comment